Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SWF needs SM

I was driving back to Augusta tonight with my mom and aunt. We were just visiting away and I asked my mom when I could do something. Her reply was this: "When you get a husband." To which I replied, "Arg, why do I always have to have a husband for these things!?" To which she replied, "I don't want you to be an old maid." Then they asked if I had "tried online dating." And I said, "No." To which they replied, "Maybe you should."

Real cute ladies. Real cute. Except that it's not that cute because I think they were both serious. Yikes.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Well Tia, my dad and sister were discussing my marital status as well. My dad thinks I am going to be a "spinster" with my dog.

tialovesmontana said...

Oh my goodness, that is funny! Maybe we could be spinsters together. You think about that.

Carol said...

Well, honestly, she probably just wants some grandbabies from you and she knows that there has to be a husband in the equation for that to happen. :) At least thats my frame of mind lately. . . "I want little babies to spoil - before I get too old to enjoy them!!" You youngsters need to get busy!!! ;)

C & P said...

And because I am your sister I even know the question that started this whole situation...wasn't even there and I know the question. eHarmony seems to have the best commercials on when I am at the gym....you want me to sign you up?!....what a pair of creapers!