Monday, December 1, 2008

Am I Being Punked?

Sometimes I feel like I'm being punked. Like maybe the Missoula version of Ashton Kutcher is around somewhere playing pranks on me and this is all just a big joke. Generally, and specifically, things have been happening that I have to ask myself the following question: "Really?" Followed by: "Is this a real thing?" (For the record, it usually is a real thing.)

Luckily, I have learned to laugh at these things. It helps that I have awesome girlfriends who will laugh with me (I tip my hat to you girls!) And while I still sometimes want to fight people, I think giggling about it is probably the better way to go. And not to worry, I'm sure I'll still get a fight or two in when needed. Because I'm from Montana—and that's just how we roll.

2 comments:

woowoo said...

haeli told us all about your show (very complimentary!) wish we could've been there. love to you!

Jinny and Mick said...

Tia, you are so cute, and you look so much like your mom in your picture! I think if I didn't laugh at some things, I would go crazy, too.