Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh Hey Blue Eyes

Hello you. So, it's come to my attention that you may be here soon. And to put it quite simply: I can hardly wait. And while this is a little embarrasing to say, I'm just going to throw it out there. I'm smitten with you. And I have been for a few months now. I realize that may sound ridiculous, but it's true.

You see, I'm one of those "wear my heart on my sleeve" type of girls, and when it comes to you it's out there. And it's saying a few things. Things along the lines of I think you're adorable, sweet and funny. Not to mention I'm quite fond of your stellar dance moves, killer blue eyes and personality.

So, with that I say (as sweetly as possible of course): hurry up and get here.

PS-Just for the record, I'm not banking on a "you + me = us" type of turnout. Although I wouldn't mind it one bit. xoxo

No comments: