Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dreaming


So, have you ever had one of those dreams where everything you dream seems so real and you wake up either real happy or real mad? I have. In fact, I had two of the last night. One I woke up (real happy) at 3 AM. The next one I woke up (real mad) around 8 AM. Apparently someone has been on my mind a lot lately because they were in BOTH of my dreams. The first dream he was here and things were good and he was charming and cute and precious and mainly, loving me. And I woke up thinking, "Yes!" Then realizing it was 3 AM, I returned to my happy slumber and dreamed even more.

However, the next time I woke up I was pretty mad. Apparently in the second installment of my dream, he was dating someone else. Someone who basically looked the complete opposite of me: a beautiful Latina. She was tiny and had beautiful dark sking and long, shiny hair. Needless to say, I woke up quite ready to give him the old jump shove (made famous by Kacey) and a verbal lashing. Luckily, for all of us, it was just a dream and the jump shove didn't need to be implemented. Here's hoping it won't have to be. ;)

4 comments:

Linford Family said...

Hey Tia, it was good to finally see you at conference! I meant to ask you about this guy in your life... who is he?

Unknown said...

It was good to see you guys too! Your kids are so cute...they kind of kill me softly. :) Oh well, he's just a sweet little buddy that I am basically smitten with.

Unknown said...

Oooh, Tia! I cannot wait to meet this guy. He sounds dreamy...literally! Love you. xo Julia and Luke

Anonymous said...

Yes! The jump shove. An old favorite that really does the job.

Thanks for thinking of me in this post. I love you!

-Kacey