Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm It?!


A tag from Mrs. Julia Allen...

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was 16—finally "legal" to date.
2. Cheerleading for Augusta Elks 6-man football team.
3. Fighting with my big sissy (love you!)
4. Preparing for the Junior Prom.
5. Spending every Sunday practicing for the Augusta Community Christmas Concert, compliments of my mama.

Things on my to-do list:
1. Put away my clothes! An ongoing battle.
2. Workout.
3. Send Galen's glasses.
4. Practice music for the show on Friday.
5. Wish my brother and Colter a happy 25 birthday on Wednesday!

Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Wheat Thins.
2. Diet soda.
3. Sour jolly rancher candies.
4. Chocolate chip cookies.
5. Popcorn with peanut M&Ms.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Have our family reunion on a cruise!
2. Pay off my car. :)
3. Go on a sisters trip!
4. Design and build my dream house.
5. Invest in some solid music goals & equipment.

5 places I've lived:
1. Tuckahoe, New York
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Great Falls, Montana
4. Augusta, Montana
5. Missoula, Montana

Jobs I've had:
1. Store clerk (thanks mom!)
2. Babysitter/nanny
3. Newspaper editor
4. Waitress at the Buckhorn
5. PR practitioner

1 comment:

Panda said...

you are so cute!! look at those baby blues!