Monday, June 9, 2008

Things you may not know


1. I love peanut butter and chocolate chips.
2. I don't like big dogs.
3. I am petrified of bats.
4. Sometimes it feels like all I ever do is get ready.
5. Some days I wish I could be a trophy wife. Until I realize I'm missing the trophy part and the wife part.
6. I love black and white.
7. I love babies.
8. I'm really nice.
9. I believe you have to laugh because come on, life is funny.
10. I have a crush on North Carolina.
11. I have gotten my heart bruised. Not broken, just bruised.
12. I love kissing.
13. I cannot dive.
14. I love weddings.
15. Nothing brightens a bad day like a good friend, a diet soda and dessert.
16. When I laugh really hard, I kind of look like a horse. That's why it's called "The Horse Laugh."
17. I love people.
18. I love my family.
19. I act tougher than I really am.
20. Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing.
21. I believe in the power of the human touch.
22. The eyes really seal the deal for me.
23. Some days you gotta dance.
24. I like performing. Apparently I didn't get enough attention growing up.
25. Gerber Daisy's make me happy. 

3 comments:

rori said...

Tia!!!! I love your blog! (I'm using excessive exclamations to convey my seriousness on the situation...:) You're so fun to read. This may reveal too much of my craziness....but I always mean to comment on your blog, and sometimes I just think things in my head, and then later I think...'did I comment? Or, did I just comment in my head?' Not my finest trait, I know, I probably shouldn't have revealed that crazy girl...luvs from r

Rachel said...

AH you're back! I hope my "big dog" is tolerable this weekend -- I can't wait.

Jill said...

Ummm, do you like us? Can you put us on your list of blogs? :) I'm glad to know all those things about you, since I don't think I knew any of them.