Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pittsburgh


I'm in love! No, not with a man! With kayaking. Today, I went on my first kayaking expedition in beautiful Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. And get this, I paddled six miles. Six miles! This from the girl that used to hate sweating (I kind of like it now--I feel like it melts my fat away) and would get mad when people made her go on hikes two days in a row (the audacity of Paul and Patty!). To be honest, I'm not sure what it was...the calm of the water, the yellow bridges over the river or the skyscrapers against the lush green trees. But whatever it was, the combination has wooed me. And for now I will happily spend the rest of my evening thinking about my new crush and where our relationship will go from here. See you in my dreams kayak. See you in my dreams.

No comments: