Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sing it sister


I got the blues. The Sunday night blues. You know the ones. They come pretty much every Sunday night when you're sitting at home thinking of the coming week. And sure, while you're excited for what the new week brings you also think to yourself, "Seriously-it's already Sunday night?! Where did the weekend go?" I'll tell you where it went. Away. Just like it does every time. It seems like the time between Friday evening and Sunday evening goes faster than any other two days known to man. And when the evening hits, it drags on. And on. And on. Maybe it's because I'm sitting here alone, typing away on my computer, the only sound the humming of my space heater. Sure I know it's June and maybe the heater doesn't need to be on, but it's also Sunday night. And every Sunday night my heater comes on and provides a harmony to my thoughts and the clicking of the keyboard. Anyway, I better hit it before the Sunday night blues turn into the way too early Monday morning mayhem. Goodnight heater. And hugs and kisses to the rest of you.

No comments: