Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Lovin'


Alright, I don't have any particular summer lovin' of my own, but since it is the middle of summer, that title seemed appropriate. Plus, I'm real tired, so the "creative genius" that is my blog (ha ha) is not really running. Apparently it's off taking a nap somewhere. So instead, I'll just fill you in on the happenings of late in the world of Tia.

First off, things are good. Life is good and apparently there are people out there falling in love. How do I know? Well, I just hit up my third wedding of the season! Which, by the way, all of them were beautiful and lovely and I even had the honor of singing at two of them. :) Good times and congrats to all the beautiful couples!

Second, summer is half-way over and I feel like I'm not really sure when it even got here or how it is now the middle of July. But I have officially started a "Summer To Do List" of things I need to accomplish before Labor Day.

Third, for those of you who are curious about blue eyes, he is good. Although he is still not in my car (as he's off taking care of other business), he is still as cute as ever.

Third, my achilles' heel has been acting up again. Dang it.

Fourth, I get to spend a few days at the end of this week with some people from the Motherland and I'm pretty stoked about it. I just hope I can understand what they're saying...understanding Irish accents are not one of my strengths. (Just ask my sissy---she had to translate for me when we were visiting our family.)

And finally, I am getting tan. I've decided I look much better with a little color as opposed to the clear skin tone I usually have. You are all very welcome as you will no longer be blinded by my clear/albino tendencies.

Until next time---hugs and kisses.

No comments: