Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Heart Montana

Alright, I'm sure that you already know how much I love Montana (from the title of my blog and the fact that I am making my life here.)

But every once in a while, I am reminded of some of the reason's why I love Big Sky Country. I just spent the last few days up in Whitefish/Flathead Lake/Glacier Park working with a crew from Ireland. And, I would like to add, had the best time with them! Absolutely a delight to work with and I certainly hope our paths cross again in the future. As part of our time "up north" we did a variety of activities and worked with some fabulous people...here are some photos of the last several days...And a reminder of why I love Montana. And the Irish!

ps-There are cowboys in one of the shots--I've hit the jackpot!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Hope the footage is as quality as the Irishmen who shot it.

Anonymous said...

found you some cowboy huh....wonder who they were....haha - have a great day!

tialovesmontana said...

Oh busted...What can I say, I really love cowboys!