Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Spring


So these days the weather has been getting a bit nicer and it's making me so excited for spring and summer! And those things make me really happy. But, to be honest, I have a lot of things in my life that make me happy.

And because I'm feeling the love and want to share it, here are some of the things on my "Oh So Happy" list...

1. My mom and dad came over and spent the weekend a couple of weeks ago. We went to dinner, laughed it up at Brian Reagan and danced it up at The Broadway.

2. I have two jobs! And they both make me really happy - I love enjoying my work. :)

3. Babyface is almost one! And he's soon going to be joined by Babyface #2, scheduled to make his debut in May. I am one happy aunty!

4. I have some great BFFs. Not only do they crack me up, they are fun, kind, warm and caring people.

5. My boyfriend is really nice. And cute. And sweet. And funny. (Yes, I'll stop now.)

6. My gram came over to my show on Friday and cracked me up when after the show, she asked me if some of the songs I played were "Rock."

7. Medicine. It makes me feel good.

8. My In Style subscription from my favorite brother-in-law. It's a surprise in my mailbox every month!

9. Cold water.

10. Music! My friend and I played a show on Friday night and had a great turnout, along with a fun night!

What's on your "Oh So Happy" list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your show was WISE Tia! Even though I wasn't there for the whole thing...I loved it! I just adore your voice! thanks for sharing! you gonna be around for the festivities this weekend? I have a show in hamilton tomorrow night and then Jaxon and Weston are playing at the Hilton on saturday. The whole crew will be there! hope to see you!