Thursday, September 25, 2008

Excuse Me, Officer

Alright most of you know that I live in downtown Missoula. Which is actually quite a lovely place, very convenient for life, work, activities, etc. However, the location that I live in also has a lot of crazies that pass by it on a regular basis. Which is usually fine, because most of them do not mean any harm. But sometimes I get a little weirded out. Take right now for example. I'm sitting at home on my couch and have my shades open a crack and I can hear a crazy lady talking to someone outside. Except that no one is there. She just said "Hurry, look at what they've done to us." Followed by, "Please please please don't let that happen to him. You're all going to die. Go on the bus quickly." And while I'm sure she is not harmful to anyone, at the same time it freaks me out. Especially when she starts yelling.

1 comment:

Atkins Family said...

I love crazies! Sometimes in the park we see little old ladies and men talking to them selves. Hazel will ask me who they are talking to...

I think that you should for sure come out and visit me! ...bringing along a whole suitcase full of mac and cheese!