Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where is the follow-through?

You may (or may not) have noticed that I have not posted anything for a long time. And to be honest, I don't really have any good excuse. Apparently, I'm lame.

Last month I came up with a whole list of topics I wanted to write about. Good ones too...well at least in my mind they are good. But did I write about any of them? Nope. "Why?" you ask. Well I don't know. The only thing I can say is that there was very poor follow-through on my part. I'm a bum.

Anyway, to be honest, I'm disappointed in myself. Heck, I've even go so far as to say I've had it with me. So my dear ones, I'm going to get crackalacking on my writing. Expect to see opinionated and embarassing stories coming your way soon.

xoxo Your favorite slacker

No comments: