Friday, January 25, 2008

Black Eyes



So I had a date last night. He came to pick me up with two black eyes. That's right, I said TWO black eyes. And a broken nose. First of all, who gets two black eyes at once?! Well according to my source, people who get the crap kicked out of them the weekend before. Of course, the relaying of this story (along with the felt cabin and tree printed shirt he was wearing) creeped me out. Yikes. Anyway, this guy assured me he is a "lover not a fighter," to which I clearly told him I am a "fighter."

The date itself was fine, but to be honest, as a nice girl that doesn't get jumped by randos while out and about on the town, I don't think I'll be going out with him again. If he asks, I think I'll punch myself in the face, give myself two black eyes and have a great excuse not to go.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Incredible. Felt print shirt and black eyes. Whoa. I love your blogs...I'm glad you're back. :)

Panda said...

You're hilarious, Tia!! Glad to be able to read some more fabulous entries, you slacker!