Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Letter

Dear you,

Hi. Remember me? I remember you. I still think about you from time to time. Mainly wondering how you're doing and if your life is what you'd imagined. To be honest, I don't think mine is exactly how I imagined, but I don't necessarily think of that as a bad thing. With time, things change. Goals change, opinions change and loves change. One thing I wonder about occassionally, and probably because there's a lot going on in my head, is what would have happened if you would have waited. Just a little longer. I didn't want you to wait for me forever, that wouldn't have been fair or nice. I just needed a little more time. Time to grow up a little. And time to recognize what I already knew. But that was then and this is now. Regardless of it all, I hope you're well. And happy. And most of all, I hope you've found exactly what you were looking for.

Love always.
T

No comments: