Friday, June 12, 2009

Here's What I Think

...I am obsessed with checking certain blogs. It gives me a nice view of what's going on in other people's lives. Is it a little creepy? Maybe. Should that be a surprise to anyone? Probably not. Do I love reading your blogs? Indeed.
...I have recently traveled to the fine cities of Portland and Seattle for some quick weekend warrior road trips. I prefer Seattle. Sorry Portland, you're great and all but you just don't get my motor running like the Emerald City. Although I am an equal-opportunity city lover, so maybe you could still schmooze me into liking you more. Little tip: Be gentler on my allergies. I am a sensitive, fair-skinned lady and you really stirred me up. Think about that.
...I think octopus are quite a neat animal. According to the lady at the Seattle Aquarium, they are a gentle animal. But the way Olive Oil through one of her tentacles up out of the water and onto the glass makes me wonder. Maybe she's a gentle killer.
...I've been really into Animal Planet lately, but the one show that makes me want to punch myself in the face over and over is Meerkat Manor. Not sure who's idea it was to set up cameras to film gopher-like animals in Africa, but I'd like to meet them. After meeting them I'd invite them to Montana to show them how we treat gophers. Just kidding! But seriously.
...It's interesting that the owner of Molly Moon's Ice Cream in Seattle actually first scooped ice cream here in Missoula at The Big Dipper. Made me love her ice cream a little bit more. I tip my hat to you Molly.
...I need to cook more. I asked my boo if he wanted me to make him a sandwich and he said, "No, I think I'll just have some cereal." Ouch.
...What goes around comes around. And because of that, it seems to me like some people are about due for a nice butt-kicking. Don't want to name names, but universe, if you're looking to kick some booty I've got a roster for you. Always happy to help.

XOXO

No comments: