Tuesday, January 27, 2009

That Cat

Okay, alright already. Enough of your harassment! I know I said I had exciting news and I really do. But you have to realize the source (me!) I think something like finding my favorite lip gloss on sale at Bath & Body Works is exciting (which is usually $7.50, but I totally scored for $3. Say it with me, "Ah yea.)

Anyway, I'm sure you're thinking my news is something like one of the following scenarios:
1. Tia's engaged! Nope, not yet. Although I do like boys. A lot. Especially cute, funny ones that like to dance.
2. Tia's fulfilling her life long dream of being a princess! Nope, wrong again. Although, just for the record, I secretly do think I'm a princess so that's not really a dream.
3. Tia's becoming a rock star! Well kind of, but not right this minute. That's more of a work-in-progress type of thing. Just for the record again, I think I would be a rock star meets cheesy, love song writer girl.

The real news is...I quit my job. Which in these current times may seem like a ballsy thing to do, but hey, sometimes I'm ballsy. And sometimes I'm brave. And sometimes, I put the line "a little less talk and a lot more action" to use. And, ladies and gentlemen, this is one of those times. You may be wondering, "What the crap are you going to do Tia, you little missy?" To which I sweetly respond, "Only time will tell my dear one." But know this...I am stoked for the future and excited for what it will bring!

Love. Always.

2 comments:

ltca05 said...

you are one ballsy babe-or maybe one ovarysy babe-I have no doubt you'll find a new job--before I'm a great-grandfather anyway. I am stoked for the future too--see you next time we come to Missoula:)

Love

UW

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I love quitting jobs! haha...it can be a very liberating feeling, but simultaneously terrifying! but we all have faith in you. Because you are Tia! and you ARE a rockstar! Can't wait to listen to your new Happy song! Miss your face!