Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Closet Threw Up

Right now it's raining in Missoula. I've got candles burning and Josh Groban singing. Which is pretty much the perfect way to end the day. A few random thoughts for the night...

1. Josh Groban is one of those artists that you cannot call by just his first name. You know how you can call Dierks Bentley just by "Dierks?" (yep, you can.) Well that kind of casual attitude is not going to fly for Mr. Groban. Just an FYI. Let's show a little respect here people.

2. I turned 26 last week. Kind of hard to believe that I am actually in my mid- to late-20s. Still not sure how this is all going to go down, but I think it's going to be a good year.

3. My closet has officially thrown up all over my aparment. I't actually quite ridiculous. (Want me to tell you a secret? It's been that way for a week!) My coat rack busted, probably due to the weight of all my stinkin' jackets, but instead of picking it up, I just thought I'd let it work itself out for the past few days. When it was apparent that no one was going to pick it up and sort this mess out, I had to do it myself. Story of my life these days.

4. The sentence, "You need to get a husband" was said to me several days ago. Oh by who, you may ask? My dad. He's real sweet. I was having some issues with the whole "lefty loosy, righty tighty" concept when it came to hooking up the hose. I worked at connecting the hose to the pump for a good five minutes before I had to sweetly yell to my dad to PLEASE come help me. Don't worry, he came out and turned it the correct way and it went on like a dream. Then he followed it up with the husband comment.

5. Flowers make me happy. My best friend sent me roses last week and they are still absolutely beautiful! Looking at them makes me smile. I have a pretty awesome BFF. :)

That's it for now. Hope your random thoughts are running wild on this perfect rainy Sunday. xoxo

No comments: