Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Yellow High Heels


Oh hey. So I played my first "show" last weekend here in Missoula. I was able to play about a two hour set out at Lake Missoula Cellars and had a fabulous time doing it. Lots of my office "crew" came and listened, drank wine and (hopefully) enjoyed everything. Have I told you all how much I enjoy performing? I really do! Although I think I come by it naturally and apparently have felt a need to be the center of attention from a young age (just ask my mom, she'll show you the home videos.) When I get up on stage, I don't feel nervous. I'm not sure if I am naturally comfortable it or if I just think I'm sooo funny that I have no worries. Whatever it is—it seems to be working. Anyway, looking forward to playing more tunes.

*ps: I wore real cute sassy yellow high heels. I think they did the trick!

3 comments:

Atkins Family said...

I'm sure it was the yellow shoes! Those are way cute by the way! I wish I could have come to your show, I miss your singing, it is so very lovely to listen to. I think you should try out for American Idol next year!! p.s. When are you coming to England?

Jill said...

Hey Tia! Glad to hear you are having fun! Check out our blog: joseyandjill.blogspot.com
We love you!

Anonymous said...

these are perfect….i need them